Things for Fathers and Sons
WHAT DO REMEMBER ABOUT YOUR DAD?
Your Home should be built with good memories not boredom, or miserable times.
Maybe your dad didn’t spent time with you . Don’t you be found guilty of repeating the same thing. Think of the things you wish you could have done with your Dad, Remembering the fun times , well make your son or step son memories better !
Make your home a place of rest and PEACE a place of refuge and safety!
It can be stressful world, sometimes cruel and insensitive, but your home should be a place of wonderful memories .
Don’t make the excuse of not having enough money!
Here are some ideas that don’t take a lot of money or none it just takes YOUR TIME.
When they GROW UP and look back what do YOU want them to remember and say about you ?
REMEMBER to Listen and respond when they are talking and tell them how much you LOVE THEM.
Here’s some suggestions ,that will bring lasting memories. Add to them and just be CREATIVE but most of all JUST HAVE FUN:
1. Give him a hug
2. Pray together
3. Play a video game with him , teach him to play fair
4. Go Camping , fishing or hunting
5. Go to a free local game
6. Go on a bike trail with him
7. Grocery shop and Cook a meal together
8. Work around the house – show him light tasks , repairs etc.
9. Automotive repairs
10. Radio controlled cars
11.Plan a Boys and Father cookout
12. Play sports together
13. Start a collection
14. Play golf
15. Visit a small airplane company
16. Volunteer together
17. Go horseback riding
18. Change a tire
19. Teach him how to grill
20. Help the elderly together
21. Play a joke on Mom
22. Plan a event with his friends
23. Go to a firing range
24. Go to Car show
25. Go to a race track
26. Teach him etiquette
27. Read a book to your son let him imagine
28. Landscaping and gardening
29. Fire ,Police station tour
30. Go to the zoo Or museum
31. Water gun / balloon fight
Go for a walk it doesn’t matter how old they are!
32. Take a class together
33. Learn a new hobby together
34. Play a board game
35. Tell jokes
36. Go to a concert
37. Paint a room together
38. Have a blessing ceremony be creative
39. Write a note or a greeting card from your heart40. Build a life size snowman
41. Go to a Car show
42. Visit a Tractor dealer let him see
43. Do holiday outside decorations
44. Assemble his first toolkit
45. Sing karaoke together
46. Bake a cake
47. Take interesting pictures
48. Start a coin collection
49. Study dinasours
50. EAT LOTS OF ICE CREAM
Our up coming programs!
See if you can help or just be a blessing in giving thank you!